Here are some ways you can help WHAS in its mission to support ecologically responsible ways of life, to help maintain biologically diverse habitats, and to promote environmental understanding and enjoyment of nature:
- Join our Volunteer list on the right of this page,
- Become a member of Willapa Hills Audubon Society,
- Once you are member consider to become a WHAS board member, please contact our president for more information,
- Count birds for the Audubon Christmas Bird Counts,
- Attend public meetings in support of local conservation efforts,
- Help in one of our committees from conservation to backyard birding,
- Help staff a WHAS table at an event,
- Bring awareness to Earth Day by working the WHAS booth,
- Offer and lead field trips for adults and/or children, please contact our field trip chair for more information,
- Make a donation through our member form, and no you do not need to become a member, though we love to have you around,
- Check out the other possibilities further down on this site.
If you are interested in any of the above tasks or if you have other ideas to help WHAS with its mission, contact any of the board members on our contact page.